2012/11/10

Watch Roger Waters “On The Table” Cooking Programme


Roger Waters appeared on the cooking programme On The Table with his good friend Eric Ripert. Roger Waters tells Eric Ripert his uncensored opinion on everything from the 2012 U.S. Election to the Patriot Act to personal greed to being an ardent atheist. The mood isn’t always serious as both share some good wine, cook a langoustines appetizer, shrimp tacos with salsa, and steak au poivre main course.

He also discusses the new studio album he has been working on called Heartland so that is something to look forward to!

“The Heartland idea sort of came from another song I wrote maybe 15 years ago, or longer even, which was a song that I wrote for a movie – a really, really bad movie called Michael that was about an angel,” Waters said. “I’m absolutely determined to make another album. And I think this new song may give me the chance to do that. It provides a cornerstone and a core idea for me to write a new album about. You know, it’s just one of my obsessions, which is, I’m sort of obsessed with the idea that religious extremism is a maligned factor in most of our lives.”

From rogerwaterstours.com





No comments:

Post a Comment